- Selected as a “Rising Star” by SuperLawyers magazine, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Selected as one of Pasadena’s Top Attorneys for 2013, 2014, 2015
- Selected as a member of the State Bar of California’s first Sacramento delegation, 2013
- Selected for California’s Washington delegation, 2012,2013; Illinois’ Washington delegation, 2007, 2012
Greg has successfully represented clients in numerous tax, litigation and other matters. Here’s a sample:
- Negotiated reduction of client’s BOE sales tax assessment from $246,000 to $195,000.00;
- Reduced entertainer’s federal audit assessment from $80,000 to $2,500;
- Reduced client’s Use Tax assessment on company yacht from $160,000 to $67,000;
- Reduced company’s federal audit assessment from $12.0 million to less than $1.0 million.
- Defended attorney against malpractice claim related to loan modification; awarded over $8,000.00 in sanctions against plaintiffs and their counsel;
- Negotiated settlement of commercial landlord/tenant dispute; landlord agreed to drop $550,000.00 claim against clients in exchange for $25,000.00 payment.